Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection

  1. What have you done today?   I have done some cheers and some ice breakers to get to know my classmates.     
  2. What have you learnt today? I have learnt the school cheers ad the school dance.
  3. Why did you choose to come to SST? I wanted to excel in science and about technology.
  4. What are your aspirations as a member of the SST family? I wish to be responsible for my own belongings such as my learning device.
  5. How have you grown from the activities conducted today? Use one of the pictures from the PICASA album which best illustrates your growth (especially in relation to the 3Rs). I have learnt to listen to my teacher when he is talking and t take good care of my learning device.

No comments:

Post a Comment